I won’t deny it. I’m embarrassed to see that my last blog post was published in 2009. Let’s catch up.
- I joined StudioPress in November, 2009
- At StudioPress, I was privileged to build the Genesis Framework
- We released a truckload of excellent child theme designs for Genesis
- Then, we build a new truckload of awesome plugins
- StudioPress merged with Copyblogger
- My wife and I bought our first house
- Copyblogger launches Authority Rules, I was fortunate enough to be involved
- I got to build a sweet WordPress Membership plugin
- Copyblogger hired these ridiculously awesome people
- I (finally) switched my site over to using Genesis
Not a bad way to spend one’s time.
So yeah, I’m back, and I will be writing again. I’ve learned an incredible amount of new stuff over the last few years, and it’s time I start publishing all those goodies. Expect the usual, but with a Genesis twist. I did build the theme, after all.
If you notice that the comment form looks a bit off, you’re not crazy. It probably is. I just haven’t gotten around to fixing it.
Source Article from http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/nathanricenet/~3/Y3-NJ6hD-vQ/